Thursday, August 11, 2016

Castles And Candles







Tom, Ellie and I took another drive up the coastal roads near our home. We discovered a Medieval Castle.  A castle in New England, who knew? Since the interior tour was closed, we explored the outside. On the way home, I imagined the majestic castle lit up by the amber glow of beeswax candles. Beeswax candles have always been my absolute favorite.


I've partnered with Uncommongoods to review some of their wonderful products. I love this company. I'm very happy to recommend their products because I've been a customer for years. I don't do many endorsements here. I make exceptions for exceptional companies.
     

Today I'm sharing this fun, eco friendly 60 Hour Candle made from natural beeswax. The unique design blends well into any home, whether it be a castle or cottage. It complements my French country living room. It's welcome in a mancave or modern-minimalist interior too. Both my male and female friends love this candle. It's very easy to assemble and use. Uncommongoods even sells refills. It has quickly become favorite here. It sits on my coffee table for hours of enjoyment. Uncommongoods also offers a creative selection of art and pillows.

   
I live a small and simple life. But I believe in treating myself to special items that bring beauty and peace to my space. Candles are a must. They make any room cozy and inviting. This candle is like a piece of sculpture on your table. It makes a great gift, especially for a candle-lover. To purchase this coiled candle click here . To view more distinctive gifts for men and women click here.


Thanks For Visiting Me Today!
xx ~ Jilly

No comments:

Post a Comment