Saturday, July 8, 2017

Granny-Chic







Vintage needlepoint, thrifted crystal vases, limoges plates, antique gold tables with pretty-patinas and classic paintings of sewing inspire me. My decorating style marches to a vintage-vibe.

I can't wait to show you the Ballard Designs Claire chandelier I finally ordered. It wasn't the exact color I expected so I lightly painted it with some Renaissance-gold to give it an antique-gold appearance.

A new cross stitch pattern is on the horizon too. I've designed another simple heart. I'm stitching it with Paris-pink silk on crisp white linen. Stay tuned!  xx ~ Jilly
         

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog. Your blog is very useful and have informative knowledge about embroidery work. I genuinely appreciate your work

    ReplyDelete